Want your company to walk the talk when it comes to working sustainably?
Here at Fifteen Trees we have you covered with plenty of options of how you can help give some love to the planet plus engage more with your employees and customers.
1. Reduce the carbon footprint of your office.
Roughly an employee (EFT) generates 15,000 kg of carbon dioxide per year. If that sounds like a lot, it is. Over its lifetime, a tree can collect and store 268kg. This means, we need to plant 58 trees per year to bring your employees’ carbon production down to zero. A little tricky for most of us to do in our own backyards, and this is where Fifteen Trees comes in. We can plant these 60 (we’ve rounded up) trees on each your employees’ behalf.
Cost. $260.00 – $288.00. Purchase the 60 trees outright ($4.30/tree) or with monthly payments of $24/month ($4.80/tree)
2. Reduce the carbon footprint of your fleet.
In brief, one small/medium car will emit about 4000kg of carbon a year into the atmosphere. Over its lifetime, the average tree captures 268kg of carbon. Therefore, to capture the carbon your car emits and reduce your footprint, you need to annually plant 15 trees (15 X 268kg = 4020 kg).
Cost. $72.00 = 15 trees planted to reduce the footprint of one car for one year ($4.80/tree)
3. Reduce the carbon footprint of your flights
We encourage businesses to look at reducing their company’s flying footprint by letting us plant trees on your behalf. The calculation is quite simple.
One tree per hour ‘in the air’.
4. Reduce the carbon footprint of your events.
We can help you run your events and conferences with a smaller footprint. Make sustainability a key feature of your events.
5. Come planting with us.
We can organise your tree planting day in any state or territory. While we don’t charge for organizing your day/s, we do require you to purchase 500 trees for the community group who will be planting with you. Any trees not planted on the day, will be planted in the days or weeks following by the group.
Cost. $2,400 = 500 trees ($4.80/tree)
Not only will your trees help collect greenhouse emissions, they will also be creating green corridors, providing native wildlife with habitat, and helping to reverse the effects of erosion and raising water tables (causing salt in the soil to rise to the surface). Trees also provide a vital role in maintaining a stable global climate. Not a bad effort from a small grove of trees!
Once planted, we send you the link to the blog-post to view your trees.
Here are the benefits:
* trees planted by a community group,
* car sticker (I’m running carbon neutral) for each vehicle,
* a direct link to your website from our supporters page,
* use of the Fifteen Trees logo,
* badge for your website showing your customers you care for the environment,
* permission to use the blog-post (photos of your trees and the written comments) for your own promotional materials (e.g. newsletters, social media and website).