Friends of Fifteen Trees Memberships
Did you know that the average Australian has a annual lifestyle carbon footprint of 15,000 kg. Over its lifetime, a tree collects 268kg of carbon. Therefore to collect a year’s carbon emissions you need to plant 60 trees (1500 / 268 = 56 trees). Imagine, if you could reduce your carbon footprint to zero. Imagine, if we could plant all the trees you need planted to achieve that goal!
This is a call-out to all our individual supporters and subscribers who feel as if they are ready to step up their contribution to help support our native environment.
We know Australia is in dire shape; rivers are being mismanaged, huge acres of bushland is being cut down in Queensland, Tasmania has a new battle to save the Tarkine, Victorians are battling to establish the Great National Park. It can be so overwhelming and paralyzing. We know we have many friends of Fifteen Trees and we want to include you in something special. And maybe help move you past the feeling of helplessness to one of action and community.
Please consider joining our ‘Friends of Fifteen Trees’ Memberships.
What are the benefits of joining?
- 60 trees planted annually on your behalf. That’s $4.80/tree. Roughly 1 tree for every week of the year,
- postcard from your trees (bragging rights for your fridge),
- a direct link to your trees via the Fifteen Trees website,
- a gift package from various small Australian eco-companies (posted in November) RRP $80.00 – $120.00,
- quarterly e-news about specials, competitions and promotions,
- carbon certificate.
– memberships for 2019 are now closed –
We can still plant trees on your behalf!
Pop over to buy trees and choose how many trees you would like us to plant.