Raising money for your school while at the same time supporting community groups with their tree planting projects.
How does it work?
- Students sell trees to their families and friends in the form of ‘tree cards’. Actual trees or plants are not distributed.
- Trees cost $5.00 ($4.00 goes toward the cost of getting the trees planted and $1.00 goes towards the school’s fund-raising campaign).
- In exchange for buying a tree, the customer receives a ‘tree card’.
- Once the campaign is over, Fifteen Trees organised the trees to be planted,
- The school finds their trees by typing the name of their school into the search box on the Fifteen Trees website.
In 2020, all money raised by schools will go towards supporting the Koala Clancy Foundation. This foundation is a not-for-profit association set up to support the wild koalas of the Western Plains of Victoria, particularly around the You Yangs and Brisbane Ranges (west of Melbourne).
Some hints for your fundraising campaign.
- Get your ‘green’ team on the job selling the trees,
- Let people know what you are raising the money for,
- Run the campaign for a set period (around 3 weeks seems to be ideal),
- Let us promote (and even collect the funds) for your campaign via our social media sites,
- Tie in with an event or special day such as World Wildlife Day ((March 3rd), National Eucalyptus Day (March 23rd), Earth Day (April 22nd), World Environment Day (June 5th) or National Tree Day (July 28th).
Minimum tree number 100. No up-front payment. We supply all materials. Would like to find out more?