NOW OPEN – Friends of Fifteen Trees Memberships – NOW OPEN
Did you know that the average Australian has a annual lifestyle carbon footprint of 15,000 kg. Over its lifetime, a tree collects 268kg of carbon. Therefore to collect a year’s carbon emissions you need to plant 60 trees (1500 / 268 = 56 trees). Imagine, if you could reduce your carbon footprint to zero. Imagine, if we could plant all the trees you need planted to achieve that goal!
This is a call-out to all our individual supporters and subscribers who feel as if they are ready to step up their contribution to help support our native environment.
We know Australia is in dire shape; rivers are being mismanaged, huge acres of bushland is being cut down in Queensland, Tasmania has a new battle to save the Tarkine, Victorians are battling to establish the Great National Park. It can be so overwhelming and paralyzing. We know we have many friends of Fifteen Trees and we want to include you in something special. And maybe help move you past the feeling of helplessness to one of action and community.
Please consider joining our ‘Friends of Fifteen Trees’ Memberships.
How do You Join?
You are NOT locked in. Cancel anytime. All payments are converted into trees.
What are the benefits of joining?
- 60 trees planted annually on your behalf. That’s $4.80/tree. Roughly 1 tree for every week of the year.
- postcard from your trees (bragging rights for your fridge)
- a direct link to your trees via the Fifteen Trees website
- a gift package from various small Australian eco-companies (posted in November). Valued $80.00 – $120.00
- quarterly e-news about specials, competitions and promotions
- carbon certificate.